[mapguide-users] Can't create layer using MySQL feature source

Stefan Dalakov s.dalakov at mapware.net
Mon Apr 6 10:48:14 EDT 2009

Hi Manel,
Here is a layerDefinition that works for me.
Have you specified Coordinate-System-Overrides ?

Stefan Dalakov

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <#> <LayerDefinition
xmlns:xsi="*http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance*"
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="*LayerDefinition-1.1.0.xsd*"
version="*1.1.0*">
- <#> <VectorLayerDefinition>
  <ResourceId>Library://mysql_ds.FeatureSource</ResourceId>
  <FeatureName>Fdotechnop_mg:links</FeatureName>
  <FeatureNameType>FeatureClass</FeatureNameType>
- <#> <PropertyMapping>
  <Name>LAYER</Name>
  <Value>LAYER</Value>
  </PropertyMapping>
- <#> <PropertyMapping>
  <Name>LENGTH</Name>
  <Value>LENGTH</Value>
  </PropertyMapping>
  <Geometry>ogc_geom</Geometry>
- <#> <VectorScaleRange>
- <#> <PointTypeStyle>
  <DisplayAsText>false</DisplayAsText>
  <AllowOverpost>false</AllowOverpost>
- <#> <PointRule>
  <LegendLabel />
  </PointRule>
  </PointTypeStyle>
- <#> <LineTypeStyle>
- <#> <LineRule>
  <LegendLabel>'Main Pipe'</LegendLabel>
  <Filter>"LAYER" = 'Main Pipe'</Filter>
- <#> <LineSymbolization2D>
  <LineStyle>Solid</LineStyle>
  <Thickness>2</Thickness>
  <Color>FF000000</Color>
  <Unit>Points</Unit>
  <SizeContext>DeviceUnits</SizeContext>
  </LineSymbolization2D>
  </LineRule>
- <#> <LineRule>
  <LegendLabel>'Pipeline'</LegendLabel>
  <Filter>"LAYER" = 'Pipeline'</Filter>
- <#> <LineSymbolization2D>
  <LineStyle>Solid</LineStyle>
  <Thickness>2</Thickness>
  <Color>FF000080</Color>
  <Unit>Points</Unit>
  <SizeContext>DeviceUnits</SizeContext>
  </LineSymbolization2D>
  </LineRule>
- <#> <LineRule>
  <LegendLabel />
- <#> <LineSymbolization2D>
  <LineStyle>Solid</LineStyle>
  <Thickness>0.0</Thickness>
  <Color>ff000000</Color>
  <Unit>Centimeters</Unit>
  <SizeContext>DeviceUnits</SizeContext>
  </LineSymbolization2D>
  </LineRule>
  </LineTypeStyle>
- <#> <AreaTypeStyle>
- <#> <AreaRule>
  <LegendLabel />
- <#> <AreaSymbolization2D>
- <#> <Fill>
  <FillPattern>Solid</FillPattern>
  <ForegroundColor>ffffffff</ForegroundColor>
  <BackgroundColor>ff000000</BackgroundColor>
  </Fill>
- <#> <Stroke>
  <LineStyle>Solid</LineStyle>
  <Thickness>0.0</Thickness>