[mapguide-users] Can't create layer using MySQL feature source

Stefan Dalakov s.dalakov at mapware.net
Mon Apr 6 14:03:06 EDT 2009

Here is the FeatureSource

I find interesting thing here.
When I open this FeatureSource in MG Studio I see
my server name appearing under "Service"
In Maestro the same server name appears under "Database", while "server"
and "port" fields remain empty.
Do you have MG Studio ?
How did your data get in MySQL format ?
If you don't manage, mail me directly, not thru the list and I will send
you the pwd.

Stefan Dalakov

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<FeatureSource xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="FeatureSource-1.0.0.xsd">
  <Provider>OSGeo.MySQL</Provider>
  <Parameter>
    <Name>Username</Name>
    <Value>%MG_USERNAME%</Value>
  </Parameter>
  <Parameter>
    <Name>Password</Name>
    <Value>%MG_PASSWORD%</Value>
  </Parameter>
  <Parameter>
    <Name>Service</Name>
    <Value>mysql2.winhostingcenter.com</Value>
  </Parameter>
  <Parameter>
    <Name>DataStore</Name>
    <Value>technop_mg</Value>
  </Parameter>
  <SupplementalSpatialContextInfo>
    <Name>Default</Name>
    <CoordinateSystem>LOCAL_CS["Non-Earth (Meter)",LOCAL_DATUM["Local
Datum",0],UNIT["Meter",
1],AXIS["X",EAST],AXIS["Y",NORTH]]</CoordinateSystem>
  </SupplementalSpatialContextInfo>
  <ConfigurationDocument>config.xml</ConfigurationDocument>
</FeatureSource>