[mapguide-users] FDO toolbox help

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 03:22:31 EDT 2009

Out of the box, joins on attributes are supported, joining on spatial predicates however is not. It is something I have in my todo list though. I don't believe MapGuide supports joins on spatial predicates either.

- Jackie

I finally got round to giving FDO toolbox a go.

Looks very impressive with lots of options!

One question I have is it possible to join feature data on geometry alone...?

say I have a point feature that might sit within a polygon is it possible to use FDO toolbox to join this data together? or perhaps it would be better done within mapguide?