[mapguide-users] FDO toolbox help

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 02:27:21 EDT 2009

This is a defect with the Generic control that makes it unusable with RDBMS-based providers or any providers that have connection properties which are only available when connected.

This will be fixed for the next release. The workaround in the meantime, would be to use the express connection method for [your RDBMS]. Unfortunately, SQL Server 2008 does not have an express connection method. It will for the next release.

- Jackie

Hi Jackie, I am trying to use this tool in order to convert shp to sql2008.
I wanted to connect to sql2008 database but with no success.
I have attached a screenshot with the error that I got it.
I am using the 0.7.1.2118 version.
could you help me with it?

thanks in advance,