[mapguide-users] [MapGuide OSE FDO Oracle SL-King 0.8.5] HolePolygon Type 7 Problem

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Wed Apr 8 06:40:45 EDT 2009

Could be that it is King.Oracle provider.
As far as I can remember in some of previous releases there were
problems with some geometry types (which I thought are solved).

You could post just that geometry and I would check it ?

Also, with Fdo2Fdo you could check if King.Oracle can read that geometry
(you would need to copy latest provider to Fdo2Fdo).

Haris