[mapguide-users] Maestro MgCooker Tiles

Berdel, Brian brian.berdel at mcmtrans.com
Wed Apr 8 15:37:11 EDT 2009

Thanks Kenneth, I was able to get working on another machine, so it is working on one of my layers now, but not my raster layer (sid files), still the same result.  They sid's do display properly otherwise.   Is there a proper way to add them in maestro so the cooker will work properly on them?  Currently just creating a composite by selecting the appropriate folder.