[mapguide-users] Maestro MgCooker Tiles

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Apr 8 13:46:54 EDT 2009

The algorithm used in MgCooker is a little alternative, and I think its
broken for some maps.
I have an improved version ready, but I need some legal stuff cleared
before I can commit the fixes.

You can try building MgCooker from SVN, as there are some fixes in there
already, but
the area it renders is likely way too big.

It sounds very strange that the cache is cleared when you view the map
though.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S