[mapguide-users] Maestro MgCooker Tiles

Berdel, Brian brian.berdel at mcmtrans.com
Wed Apr 8 13:38:09 EDT 2009

I have recently tried testing Maestro's MGCooker (which will be great) with rasters as well as the Sheyboygan Base Layers.  When I check the TileCache I have nothing but 1kb png files that appear to be empty frames.    I let it run with my own rasters overnight...It finished with no errors, but when I went to view the base map, the entire TileCache was deleted and it started over creating new tiles that were correct.   Any idea what could be happening, or what I can look into for error's, etc? Logs show nothing...

Thanks,

Brian