[mapguide-users] re ; mapguide integration with google maps

girish kumar bv girish778 at rediffmail.com
Thu Apr 9 09:10:00 EDT 2009

 Hi all,I have created a marker layer(polygon layer)  from an xml  and overlayed the layer on my map in mapguide , now i need  to overlay the marker layer on google maps is this operation possible.Or is it possible to convert marker layer into  tiles  and overlay on google maps. Is there any in map open layers implementation to do the above mentioned functionality in mapguide ?Can include google maps into mapguide frame on load and then add my map on it ?Any help is appreciated.