[mapguide-users] MapGuide Studio 2010 with older server veriosns?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Apr 9 13:15:10 EDT 2009

I have the same problem and I've been told that it will not be compatible
with older versions.  I have 3 versions of Studio installed: 2007 for using
the MG 6.5 migration tool (and also only compatible for 1.2 sites), 2009 for
MGE 2009 and MGOS 2.0.2 and below and now 2010 for MGE 2010 and MGOS 2.1 and
above.  I would much prefer some backwards-compatibility too.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
www.SpatialGIS.com