[mapguide-users] [MapGuide OSE FDO Oracle SL-King0.8.5]HolePolygon Type 7 Problem

djonio DJonio at miami-airport.com
Fri Apr 10 09:00:20 EDT 2009

rgourrat,

As a short-term fix:

Do you actually need 3d geometry? ( I noted all values are 0 ).
If it were 2d geometry SDO_MIGRATE.TO_CURRENT will re-order the rings for you, putting the externals before the internal along w/fixup to rotation if need be.  I picked up a function that will convert your 3d geometry into 2d, if you are interested.

If you must have 3d - I have no fix-up but as a starting point:
http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=3176717&#3176717

r,
dennis