[mapguide-users] Mapguide 2.1 installer

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 23:46:57 EDT 2009

What is your environment? (Operating System / 32 or 64-bit). Can we get more detailed (error) information?

The installer has a Visual C++ 2008 Runtime installer built-in, and it will install that if it could not find said library on your machine.

- Jackie

Howdy,
Just downloaded and installed the mapguide 2.1 beta installer(MapGuideOpenSource-2.1.0-Unofficial-c.exe), run into an error regarding "Visual C++ Runtime Libraries (x86)" the install proceeds as if to install "Visual C++ Runtime Libraries (x86)" but fails?

Have I got the right version of the installer?
Should I have already installed "Visual C++ Runtime Libraries (x86)"?

I will try and install "Visual C++ Runtime Libraries (x86)" by itself and try the installer again.