[mapguide-users] Adding map layers to a map by clients

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Apr 20 02:33:50 EDT 2009

There exists/existed a web based editor for MapGuide called WebStudio.
It had many of the things ready, such as a tree with resources, a basic
layer editor, etc.
I can't remember the license, but you can likely find a lot of items
from that code.

Since Maestro is based on System.Windows.Forms it is not easily portable
to a webpage.
You can use the MaestroAPI to communicate with MapGuide, but there is a
huge task
in building the userinterface with Javascript.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S