[mapguide-users] select the location on map

susan Daniel daniel.susan6 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 00:16:56 EDT 2009

hi  alll.....
            Nobody having any idea regarding this????Using invokeUrl I
connected the mapguide with mysql  database so that now the table can be
display in the taskpane..Then what i am trying to do is...on clicking each
record on the the table the corresponding polygon on the map should be
selected??
 Can i do this ??I dont know how to proceed.....
If any one having any idea plsssss help me......

Thanks in advance

susan

--
thanks&regards