[mapguide-users] select the location on map

Stefan Dalakov s.dalakov at mapware.net
Tue Apr 21 03:10:26 EDT 2009

Hi Susan,
After you have displayed some rows, and they are clickable, on clicking
on a row you should (on the server side) create a selection object, add
the feature corresponding to this row  to the selection object and  send
the selection to  the viewer.  The code for this you can find in Dev
Guide - there is a chapter named "Setting the Active Selection With the
Web API" - page 53. I don't think I can explain it better, than the guys
who wrote this document.

Stefan Dalakov