[mapguide-users] can anyone solved this buffer problem

padmini godavarthi godavarthi.padmini at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 07:23:57 EDT 2009

Hi,

In my data

    bool arbitraryMapSrs = (srsMap.GetType() ==
MgCoordinateSystemType.Arbitrary);

arbitraryMapSrs comes as true but in sheboygan data it comes as false

        if (arbitraryMapSrs)
            mapSrsUnits = srsMap.GetUnits();
In mydata mapSrsUnits comes as "meter" but in sheboygan data it comes as
null

so that
 if ((arbitraryDsSrs != arbitraryMapSrs) || (arbitraryDsSrs && (dsSrsUnits
!= mapSrsUnits)))
            {
                excludedLayers++;
                continue;
            }
In my data  excludedLayers comes as 1 and where as in sheboyan data this
condition fails....................
Can u plz provide me the solution?????????????

Regards,
Padmini.