[mapguide-users] can anyone solved this buffer problem

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Apr 23 08:54:16 EDT 2009

Thats because the Sheboygan data uses a true georeferenced coordinate
system,
and your data is using a non-georeferenced system, like XY-M.
Arbitrary should be understood as "non-georeferenced".

If your data is not in the same projection as the map, you cannot use
the buffer feature.

This then returns to my initial statement: "Coordinate System Override",
which can
set the data coordinate system to match the maps.

Can you please report what happened with with the suggestions I made,
regarding the coordinate system overrides?

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S