[mapguide-users] Question with Mapguide and Server

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Apr 27 09:11:09 EDT 2009

The data is stored in the "Repositories" subfolder of your MapGuide
installation folder.
There should also be a "RepositoryAdmin" folder with tools for making
backups.
The format of the database is DbXml.

If the old server is running, you can create a "Package", using the
Repository Administrator web page,
or a tool like MapGuide Maestro.
A package is a zip file with the repository contents, that can be
restored on any server.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S