[mapguide-users] Select points problem

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Mon Apr 27 16:51:54 EDT 2009

Are you using King.Oracle provider ?
Which version of 9i are you using ?

Not easy for me to read from email bellow :).  You do have primary key
defined ?
If you are using King.Oracle you should check with Fdo2Fdo to confirm
that FDO class created from that oracle table has identity defined.

Also, one think I can remember happened to me recently for me is wrong
precision number set for dimensions in sdo_metadata table.
That too you can check that with Fdo2Fdo.

Haris