[mapguide-users] Oracle Layer Creation problem

padmini godavarthi godavarthi.padmini at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 02:14:53 EDT 2009

Hi,
iam using mapguide opensource 2.0 (with .net 2.0 +IIS 5.1).

Now iam trying for shortest path
i have oracle procedure for finding shortest path between nodes.
 i have an resultant oracle table for this shortest path(which consists the
resultant node,link  ids)  .

Now i have to load this oracle table programmetically as a layer on the map
i want to display this layer in the map

can u plz tell me how to create the layer programmetically with this oracle

can u plz tell me the procedure briefly(actually im little bit confused) to
display it on the map.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Padmini.