[mapguide-users] what does maestro version is need for MGOS 2.1?

Rodolfo Moreno rmoreno at voxiva.com
Tue Apr 28 17:45:27 EDT 2009

Hi All,
I have installed the MGOS 2.1 (unreleased) in my test enviroment (a virtual
machine with win 2003 SP2 + IIS6).
The installer comes with the maestro 1.0.9.2926 version. Then I accessed to
mapguide server using this maestro versiona and I could see the sheybogan
sample that I had loaded previously through the mapguide admin. As soon I
wanted to create or edit dataconnection, layerdefinition or mapdefinition,
"the visual studio just in time debugger" is raised and next an error
message "an error occured while saving. the underlying connection was
closed. un expected error occurred on a receive".
I have reviewed the mapguide server log error and I have found anything.
Which is the suitable maestro version in order to access to MGOS 2.1?

Another thing I could display the sheyboygan sample data using the BASIC
LAYOUT, however I could not display it with FLEXIBLE LAYOUT. for the
flexible layout case the browser shows the layout with empty widgets(without
map). the map widget is waiting the response from the server all the time.

Regards,
RODOLFO

-----
Rodolfo Moreno