[mapguide-users] what does maestro version is need for MGOS 2.1?

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Apr 29 03:45:01 EDT 2009

Any version should work, newest is prefered.

There is a new version of the LayerDefinition which is not yet supported,
but unless you manage to make one of those, everything else should work
fine.

I just tested on MGE 2010, which should be close to 2.1, and everything
works fine there.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S