[mapguide-users] initial displacement of map content

stoff mail at effing.org
Sun Aug 2 06:24:13 EDT 2009

Hi Chris,

great job! That was exactly the problem ... if I activate the
propertyctrl, then the displacement does not occur anymore ...

I use mapguide enterprise 2009 ... Do you have an idea how to
find the fix? 'Cause I do not need the property panel on the
weblayout for the "web-dummys" ... cause there will be no
selection features ...

Thanks a lot,

Stoff