[mapguide-users] Next beta release date?

Ed Jobe ed57gmc-bus at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 14:29:54 EDT 2009

In your ticket, you said that repository validation failed after this error. I assumed other things failed as well, because in my maps, I was unable to get parts of the flexible layout templates to display. The secondary toolbar and the file menu toolbar did not display and in the taskpane, the tasks button did not work.

Ed Jobe