[mapguide-users] Next beta release date?

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Aug 18 02:47:48 EDT 2009

There are two things mixing up in Maestro.

Usually the "no identity properties" is a warning and only gets
displayed when the user invokes the validation.
But in this case the call itself throws an exception, which usually
happens when the FeatureSource is broken,
and thus it gets displayed to the user.

You can safely ignore it, as it is not a problem with your
FeatureSource, it is a bug in MapGuide.
The bug should not affect fusion or the AJAX viewer, because they use
the WebTier API,
and apparently the bug is only in the HTTP Web API that Maestro uses.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S