[mapguide-users] Mapguide Studio Search

Mark Hedges HedgesM at cityofnorthlasvegas.com
Mon Aug 31 14:15:04 EDT 2009

Pedro,
Thanks for the update.  I do see that field but I use that to title my search, Ex: FID search.  I have seen some MGE applications where below the search box is another line of text where an example of the type of search is given.  I'm sure this involves code so at this time my search title looks like this:  Fire Hydrant I'd Search - Ex: 323.