[mapguide-users] SHP Feature source update

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Dec 1 02:58:30 EST 2009

"Invalid stream header exception" is usually an indication that you
are using an incompatible version of the WebAPI dlls.

Eg. You install MGOS 2.0, and copy the dll's to your project.
You then upgrade to MGOS 2.1, but forget to upgrade the dll's.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S

>>> http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4076428/updateFeatureSource.java