[mapguide-users] WMS and Failed to stylize layer in EPSG 31467 on MGOS 2.1

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Dec 1 03:03:06 EST 2009

2.x is a more demanding in terms of coordinate system compatibility.
Previously, you were allowed to have empty coordinate systems.

If your map has the correct coordinate system specified, you
can check all your FeatureSource items to see if they have the correct
projection defined, otherwise add a "coordinate system override".

If you use the preview version of Maestro, you can run the
validation tool on the map (big green V icon), and it will
tell you what if a FeatureSource has a different coordinate system.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S