[mapguide-users] Administering site remotely

Neil_w nwilson at sec-landmgt.com
Tue Dec 1 15:08:30 EST 2009

I suspect you are right Martin. Until I can find a way to access the settings
I'm dead in the water.

I'm not clear on whether I need to install an authoring tool such as Maestro
or if there is one built in. From what I read somewhere, there is an
authroing tool included in the Mapguide installer but I haven't found any
instructions on how to load or use it.

If I install Maestro will I be able to access the Mapguide server that way
or would I still have this issue?