[mapguide-users] Problem setting up connection with Maestro and SL King Oracle Provider

Flavio Hendry flavio at hendry.ch
Wed Dec 2 03:36:21 EST 2009

Hi again

ops, second thought: no, I can't save, as I can't even enter a name for
it ... what I get is a not resizable or scrollable window full of:

"Failed to read entity properties: The remote server returned an error:
(559)MgClassNotFoundException: The specified class was not found." this
Window can only be closed (no buttons or whatsoever). After that I am
back to Maestro.

I think I get that message for every table entry in Oracle.

PS: I am on Windows 7 64.

Mit herzlichen Grüssen / Best Regards
Flavio Hendry