[mapguide-users] Problem setting up connection with Maestro and SL King Oracle Provider

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Dec 2 04:46:46 EST 2009

There is a defect logged against Maestro for displaying these
ridiculosly large messageboxes.

I don't know why the errors are there in the first place though,
probably a minor bug in the Oracle provider.

The message box is a standard Yes/No/Cancel messagebox which asks if you
want to save anyway,
so you can press Enter to get the default button (which is Yes), or press Y
(or whatever shortcut key Yes has in your local version of Windows).

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S