[mapguide-users] copying styles

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Dec 3 03:04:55 EST 2009

There is no import option in Studio, but there is one in Maestro.
It works a little strange, you have to create a LayerDefinition and save it.
You can then right click the layer and choose load from xml.

Alternatively, you can just open the layer in Maestro, click the xml button,
copy the xml fragment. Then open the target layer, click the xml button,
and paste the contents.

If you prefer not to use Maestro, you can send the xml directly to mapguide
from the web interface:
http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/index.html
The operation is named SetResourceContent.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S