[mapguide-users] copying styles

Flavio Hendry flavio at hendry.ch
Thu Dec 3 07:02:18 EST 2009

Hi Kenneth Skovhede

> There is no import option in Studio, but there is one in Maestro. It
> works a little strange, you have to create a LayerDefinition and save
>  it. You can then right click the layer and choose load from xml.

Thanks for the hints ... however I get an error doing that
(mgnullargumentexception) ... in any case I was able to do it with the
"edit as xml" and using copy/paste, which already saves a ton of work
... Unbelievable that there is no such thing in studio ...

Mit herzlichen Grüssen / Best Regards
Flavio Hendry