[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.1.0.4238 PROBLEM

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Dec 3 07:23:23 EST 2009

For some reason the ASPX fails to load the dll's from the bin folder
which contains the OSGeo.MapGuide namespace.
As I mentioned, this is usually due to having the wrong .Net version on
the folder.
I saw your screenshot, but it was clipped so the output does not show
the line
that states "Microsoft .Net Framework version xxxx".

If that line states the correct version, you are either missing the dll
files, or something else prevents them from loading,
eg. execution issues, IIS lockdown issues, etc.

It's more of an IIS issue than a MapGuide issue, so perhaps there are
some log messages somewhere, indicating
why the files in the bin folder fails to load.

Also, if you have previously had MGOS 2.0 installed, have you made sure
that it was uninstalled completely before installing
2.1?

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S