[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.1 GDAL MrSID issues

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Thu Dec 3 14:26:43 EST 2009

I'm not sure about the Register line below the but Mosaic/Clip exception can be ignored as far as I know. I've never seen the register thing.

Dave

GDAL: Auto register C:\Program
Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Server\bin\gdalplugins\gdal_MrSID.dll using GDALRegister_MrSID.
(4268) An exception occurred in FDO component.
Only MOSAIC(), CLIP() and RESAMPLE() are supported.