[mapguide-users] Should I give up?

Mark Pendergraft markp at Meadgilman.com
Mon Dec 7 17:08:13 EST 2009

Neil,
Perhaps an explanation of your end goals is in order.  What do you aim to
achieve?  After all, AutoCAD Map and Civil 3D can connect to WMS, and Raster
Images.  If you are trying to display drawings with these layers in the
background, then you don't really need MapGuide.  If you need to create a
website with this information, then MGOS is the way to go.

-Mark P.