[mapguide-users] Unhandled exception error. Maestro. Remote server returned an error (559)..Help.

badgerseatfrogs peterdonaldmackenzie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 03:53:26 EST 2009

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4131265/maserror.bmp

Help! I accidentally moved a data source or layer or folder or something in
Maestro and now Maestro crashes upon loading map (see error msg image).

Can I recover what I've done?
How can I debug?
Can I access the XML's for the layers and maps (without Maestro)?

New to Mapguide so have only modified Sheb. example and haven't de-bugged
any applications as yet.

-----
P at AFAP (The Australian Foundation for the Peoples of Asia and the Pacific).