[mapguide-users] Should I give up?

Neil_w nwilson at sec-landmgt.com
Tue Dec 8 11:54:08 EST 2009

I'm running Maestro 1.1.0.4358. I believe it is beta but it was highly touted
by Jason Birch in one of his posts so I assumed it was stable. Should I go
back to another version?

The only other thing I can think of that might be causing problems is I
downloaded an updated set of FDO providers from the Open Source website
after installing Mapguide. I renamed the old FDO folder and added the
updated folder to the Server folder.

Perhaps all my troubles are due to a corrupt installation. That would
certainly make life miserable for a new user.

Can anyone verify whether I have a bad install or if it is the beta
software?