[mapguide-users] Should I give up?

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Tue Dec 8 13:12:02 EST 2009

Can you please file that as a bug against the Maestro component in the
MapGuide Trac so that it can be easily addressed by Kenneth?  Please
include details such as the WMS site you were connecting to and the
error message received.

I still heartily recommend using the current Maestro test build for
those who aren't affected by this bug. The theming and expression
editor enhancements alone make it more than worthwhile as long as
there are no showstoppers for your use case.t