[mapguide-users] cannot read coordinate system from mysql database

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 23:34:52 EST 2009

Does your mysql database have a series of f_ database tables?

I believe the MySQL FDO provider requires these tables to exist, as these
tables store required FDO metadata needed by the provider. These tables
would exist if the MySQL data store was created via FDO. If these tables
don't exist the provider may not have the correct information regarding
things like coordinate systems, feature classes, etc.

- Jackie