Re: [mapguide-users] Is the problem of “King.Oracle”Or Oracle spatial 9i?

djonio DJonio at miami-airport.com
Wed Dec 9 03:19:54 EST 2009

I have not worked with 9i but a good Step #1 would be to turn trace on within
Oracle and see exactly what is being sent.
A 00904 looks pretty generic to me and could be just a "bubble up" from
something else.

r,
dennis

ORA-00904: string: invalid identifier
Cause: The column name entered is either missing or invalid.
Action: Enter a valid column name. A valid column name must begin with a
letter, be less than or equal to 30 characters, and consist of only
alphanumeric characters and the special characters $, _, and #. If it
contains other characters, then it must be enclosed in double quotation
marks. It may not be a reserved word.