[mapguide-users] Upgrading from 2.0 to 2.1

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Dec 9 07:07:36 EST 2009

The datafiles etc. will not have to change, only the repository (which
is an xml database).
You can either use the upgrade tools (which will also migrate your users),
or make a package and load it into the new server.

If you have customized WMS or WFS config files (or the ajaxviewer files),
you have to re-make those changes.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S