[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.1: Failure with dynamic coordination transformation

isca mapguide2007 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 07:23:01 EST 2009

Hello,

I have upgraded my MGOS 2.0.1 towards 2.1 and encountered following problem:

- I have a map which has the X-YM coordinate system
- adding layers which refer to a featuresource with X-YM coordinate system
works fine
- adding layers with coordinate system Belgian Lambert 72 causes following
error message:

    Error: Failed to stylize layer: RPA
        The coordinate system initialization failed.
        Could not initialize the geodetic transformation.

When overriding the coordinate system it works fine, but in previous
versions transformation took place automatically. Is this a change in
behavour or a problem with the transformation between the coordinate systems
?

Thanks in advance.