[mapguide-users] Raster problems with MGOS 2.1

isca mapguide2007 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 14:24:08 EST 2009

I have done some tests by adding the GDAL provider to the
DataConnectionPoolExcludedProviders list. At first glance it seems to be
much more stable now. Regarding performance I did not note any differences.
I will anyway create a new trouble report for it as the MapGuide server
crashes very fast when not making this configuration change.