[mapguide-users] Raster problems with MGOS 2.1

isca mapguide2007 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 03:03:33 EST 2009

I have enabled connection pooling for both the SHP and SDF provider to get an
acceptable performance. Turning it off again is therefore not really an
option for me. Because of the constant problems with the GDAL provider I am
thinking of alternatives, but except using the Autodesk Raster provider
(does it support MrSID format and is it really more stable ?) I do not see
any.