[mapguide-users] Mapguide OpenSource and DWF files

rithika rithika279 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 09:30:19 EST 2009

Thank you. What I would like to do is to be able to change text / highlight
colors of different objects in the dwf file based on the database query. I
have tried embedding dwf in jsp page, but I am unable to add / change text
of the objects. I read that Mapguide is more flexible and would allow me to
change object properties. Hence, I have started looking into Mapguide.
Can you please inform if this is possible with Mapguide?

Thank you again,
Rithika