[ZS2] [mapguide-users] Error class not found

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Feb 3 03:00:49 EST 2009

It means that you are tryin to use a FeatureSource, and select/show
features from the class/table/file called "mainroad",
but that class/table/file does not exist in the given FeatureSource.

To solve the error, finde the place where "mainroad" is being used to
query the FeatureSource,
and replace it with an existing class/table/file.

You may want to change the FeatureSource being used instead.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S