[mapguide-users] Change Resource map in layout definition

euskalmap ziburudebian at free.fr
Tue Feb 3 05:21:50 EST 2009

Hi,
I try your method with this code :

// Create a MgResourceService and call GetResourceContent() on the layout's
resource id
MgResourceIdentifier webLayoutId = new MgResourceIdentifier("Library://Ag
Base/Mpg Urbanisme.WebLayout");
MgByteReader byteReader = resourceSrvc.GetResourceContent(webLayoutId);
XmlDocument doc = new XmlDocument();
String xmlLayoutDef = byteReader.ToString();
doc.LoadXml(xmlLayoutDef);
XmlNode parentNode = doc.GetElementsByTagName("ResourceId").Item(0);
if (parentNode!=null)
{
	XmlNode mapRessource = doc.SelectSingleNode("/WebLayout/Map/ResourceId");
	if (mapRessource != null)
	{
                // Change the <ResourceID> element of the <Map> to the
resource id of *
                //  the map you're after.
		mapRessource.InnerText = "Session:" + sessionId + "//" + ag_url.Trim() +
".MapDefinition";
		String xmlString = doc.DocumentElement.OuterXml;
        	webLayoutId = new MgResourceIdentifier("Session:" + sessionId +
"//Map_40Seignanx.MapDefinition");
		resourceSrvc.SetResource(webLayoutId, new MgByteReader(xmlString,
"text/xml"), null);
	}
}

I have (like other users on nabble forum) this message :

An exception occurred in the XML parser.
An exception occurred in the XML parser.
Exception occurred in method MgResourceContentManager.ValidateDocument at
line 556 in file
d:\build\mapguide_open_source_v2.0\build_30.11\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceContentManager.cpp

Have you an idea ?
Thanks