[mapguide-users] Setup Mapguide OS using IIS on Vista

Rui Daniro ruidaniro at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Feb 3 11:37:51 EST 2009

Hi all,

My OS is the Windows Vista Business Edition and when I tried to install
Mapguide Webserverextensions choosing the option to use IIS as webserver I
received an error message saying that the installer could not find the IIS
webserver. Can anyone clarify me on this? I went to check if I had the IIS
activated and it was, so I don't know why I could not use it.

Thanks