[mapguide-users] Setup Mapguide OS using IIS on Vista

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Feb 3 11:56:09 EST 2009

Yes the 2.0.2 installer does not integrate with IIS7.  You have to do a
manual install and then manually register MapGuide with IIS.

There are instructions for this in the following PDF:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/attachment/wiki/MGOS2onVistaIIS7/MGOS2_on
_IIS7_howto.pdf?format=raw

And if you can mentally translate "MapGuideEnterprise" to
"MapGuideOpenSource" this blog has a tip or two for running under 64bit
Vista:

http://www.webrade.com/blogs/darrin/2008/05/01/ManuallyConfigureMapguide
2009WebTierOnVistaX64IIS7.aspx

Jason